Monday, February 18, 2008

Hello

As a Preditor (producer, editor, director), currently working at World of Wonder, I spend alot of time traveling and developing / shooting documentaries.  I am lucky that I have the opportunity to work on projects that I really enjoy and care about.  What I love to do and what I get paid to do are virtually the same thing.  But, I am still always producing something for someone else, and there is an objective in mind that allows so much of what is going on to slip by and be ultimately forgotten about.  This blog is really motivation for me to take pictures and tell the little stories that sometimes are my most memorable events of a shoot, but I won't prioritize because they aren't directly connected to the job Im working on or the story Im trying to tell.  I want to change that.  and appreciate the moment, capture it, and share it.  Since I have always loved photography as a hobby,  I figured a blog like this could be a way to keep it up because I will have a (tiny) audience, which, for whatever reason, I really need.  Doing it for myself feels like such a waste of time.  sigh....



No comments: