Monday, March 28, 2011

My Future in Amarillo

Amarillo, TX



















I am on my way to Amarillo to research a new potential documentary about the upcoming mayoral elections. The election has become a free for all, with 10 candidates, ranging from a Christian Activist to a transgender mechanic and used car salesman. Its a great American story, in a great American city far off the beaten path in the high plains.

My journey into town, in the midst of a dust storm, approaching an over sized piece of farm equipment / secret weaponry for Pantex, says it all.




6 comments:

Stephanie Torresi said...

First of all, what pictures!
Second of all, the election sounds absolutely fascinating. I think I've got some catching up to do on the politics in Amarillo!

BillGoat said...

Don't we all agree it's now time for more updates? Jerems?

Johnny said...

I Spent 2 days broken down in that arm pit of a city called Amarillo this time last year and the wind blew the entire time.

Unknown said...

That time has passed and what you can get relatively more, the source of information. friv 3

Anonymous said...

Hello, even I too visited their last year when I was working under thesis writing service. You're pit, remind my remember is back. Thank you, Keep on posting!!!

summaorublogger said...

Thank you for sharing brawl stars hack generator no human verification