Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Little Break

Amsterdam, Holland
So, Ive had to make my blog an invitation only situation for a few months while I finish the Project with Keith and Anthropologie.  Anthro and Sundance want to be sure that the roll out of the project is controlled and there was alot of traffic generated by the mention of the project on this site.  So, until then, this blog is only for the few.  My friends.  The people I love.  Welcome.


I hope you will continue to visit.

By the way, this is a shot of a liqueur that is known in amsterdam as a favorite among elderly ladies.  It tastes like alcoholic ice cream.  Yum.

If I lived in Amsterdam I would hang with the old ladies....




2 comments:

BillGoat said...

I would hang out with the old ladies too!
I love ice cream! Liquor? Yum! All that and Amsterdam on top!

BillGoat said...

where are the old ladies?